I have adopted as new fitness regime in anticipation of summer. I find I have much more energy for exercising in the spring once it starts getting light out earlier! So my new regime is:
- Wake up at 5:30 AM
- Drink two glasses of lukewarm water
- Quickly get ready and out the door by 5:45AM
- Warm up walk for one hour while the sun is rising
- Gym at 6 AM
- Full body strength training using weights and machines for 45 minutes
- Cool down stretch and foam roll for 15 minutes
- Walk home at 7 AM
- Eat a big breakfast with lots of protein
And that’s what I do 5-6 times a week. I focus on training difference parts of the body each day and always mix it up a little bit. My favorite body part to train is abs!
If you have any feedback or suggestions I’d love to hear them! What’s your exercise routine?
Gros bisous (lots of kisses),